B&A Connections (before & after care program) currently hiring, BA teachers and students to make perfect candidates
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
In an effort to continue providing before and after care services for students in grades Pre-K through 5, our B&A Connections team must fill 27 part-time spots before the new school year.
The district’s B&A Connections program provides a safe and secure environment at Broken Arrow's early childhood centers and elementary school sites. The program’s carefully planned activities encourage optimal physical, mental and social development, while fostering each child’s positive self-image and sense of independence.
Below you will find a list of B&A Connections perks
Current BAPS teachers and site staff:
- Great hours that fit within the work schedule of elementary and high school teachers
- 7 a.m. to contract start time OR contract end time to 6 p.m.
- Provides an opportunity to earn extra income
- Certified staff to receive $15 per hour, which may equal up to $1,000 per month
- Convenient location
- You might already work at a B&A Connections site or there is one located within a short drive.
- Schedule that coincides with the instructional calendar.
- You get to do what you do best – teach students in a fun atmosphere!
- Watch this video from ArrowVision to learn more!
Students ages 16 and above:
- Great hours that bookend the school day - 7 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. OR 3:45 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Opportunity to earn extra income ($10/hr) and possible elective credit for graduation
- Convenient location that is just a short drive from their school site
- Schedule that coincides with the instructional calendar
- Able to gain valuable work experience and make professional connections
- 4, 5 or 6 hour shifts
- Great hours: 7 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Interact & supervise with children
- Play games, go outside and have fun!
Starting pay for B&A Connections positions are:
- Subs: $10 per hour
- Site Assistants: $11.98 per hour
- Site Managers: $13.66 per hour plus benefits
Visit the district's human resources webpage to submit an application. An interview can be scheduled by calling 918-259-7413.