2024-25 School Year Enrollment Information
8th Graders: If you have not turned in your BAFA Enrollment Card for next year, please bring it to the Counseling Office as soon as possible. It must be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian.
Dates to Remember
- Tonight --- 8th Grade Semi-Formal Dance --- 6:00-8:00 p.m. --- Cafeteria --- $10 tickets will be sold at the door and also during Tiger Advisory today. Please check in with your TA teacher before going to the cafeteria to purchase your ticket
- Tomorrow --- Distance Learning Day --- Don't forget to log into Canvas, complete the attendance form, and do your assigned classwork
- Wednesdays --- Kona Ice sold during lunch
Junior Achievement Career Fair
8th Graders: Don’t forget to turn in your permission slip for today’s field trip to the Tulsa Expo Center. The forms need to be returned to the main office ASAP.
National Junior Honor Society News
As a community project, NJHS is collecting books to donate to an elementary school for Read Across America.
- Books can be new or gently used
- Books will be turned in to your TA Teacher
- Donations are due by Friday, March 8
- The TA Class that donates at least 10 books AND has the most books out of all TA classes will earn an ice cream party.
Show Choir Information
If you are interested in becoming a member of next year’s Tiger Legacy Show Choir, audition packets are now available for pickup from Mr. Caldwell in the choir room. Auditions will be held March 27-29, and packets must be filled out completely and returned to Mr. Caldwell to be eligible to audition.
All yearbook sales are online this year starting at $35 and are pre-order only. The website to order is jostensyearbook.com and enter the data for Sequoyah Middle School in Broken Arrow, OK. Sales will end on Thursday, March 14, and there will be no extras available for purchase after that date. Flyers are available to pick up in the main office.
- Spaghetti with Garlic Bread
- Grilled Cheese with Tots