Broken Arrow Public Schools is proud to offer all-day Pre-K at four early childhood centers (ECC). Each ECC is equipped with early childhood certified teachers and teaching aides who educate no more than 20 students per classroom. Through activities centered on reading, writing, math, art and music, students begin developing early reasoning and problem solving skills – all of which support the district’s mantra of literacy, engagement and, eventually, graduation.
Placement will be dependent on geographic boundaries for each ECC and site availability. Please note that transportation to and from the ECCs is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian.
- Arrow Springs Early Childhood Center (101 West Twin Oaks Street)
- Aspen Creek Early Childhood Center (2700 West Florence Street)
- Creekwood Early Childhood Center (1351 East Albany Street)
- Park Lane Early Childhood Center (7700 South Shelby Lane)
The following elementary school sites each have one Pre-K classroom. These are “solo” sites, and their hours differ from the other ECCs.
Due to DHS requirements at elementary sites, B&A Connections is NOT available for solo Pre-K classes. If the student's address is within these elementary boundaries, parents/guardians will be contacted to discuss placement.
Additional Pre-K Information
- Download Pre-K 'frequently asked questions’ flier - English | Spanish
- To enroll for 2021-22 school year visit enrollment webpage.
- Pre-K 2022-23 enrollment link
Additional Kindergarten Information