Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Update name, address, or phone number

Changes to personal information (name, address, phone number) may be done in one of three ways:

  1. Complete the online form,
  2. Fax this form to 918-258-0493, OR
  3. Email the following information to Carrie Leonard:
  • Employee Name
  • Employee NEW name (To change name, a social security card with new name MUST be submitted to human resources.)
  • Marital Status
  • Employee Number
  • Social Security Number (last four)
  • NEW Street Address
  • City, State: Zip Code
  • New Phone