Student Handbooks & Course Planning Guides
In order to ensure students and parents are aware of all school and district policies and procedures regarding academics, attendance, behavior and activities, parents and students are encouraged to thoroughly review the student handbook for their school.
Hard copies of the student handbook can be requested through your student's school site during the school year.
Student Handbooks - 2022-23 School Year
- 2022-23 Early Childhood and Elementary (pdf)
- 2022-23 Secondary (pdf)
- 2022-23 Virtual Academy Elementary (pdf)
- 2022-23 Virtual Academy Secondary (pdf)
Course Planning Guides - 2022-23 School Year
- Middle School (pdf)
- High School (pdf) - this course guide is to be used for students attending Freshman Academy and Broken Arrow High School.
- Virtual Academy Middle School (pdf) - this course guide is to be used for students in grades 6-8.
- Virtual Academy High School (pdf) - this course guide is to be used for students in grades 9-12.