- There will be a “Goodbye to Summer” Dance this Thursday, October 21st from 3:30 – 5:30 in the Gym! Wristbands will be for sale during Lunch on October 20th & 21st. Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt!
- The mission of LLS (the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS exists to not only find cures but to ensure access treatments for blood cancer patients. LLS is the voice for all blood cancer patients and they work to ensure access to treatments.
- The SADD meeting scheduled for today after school, is for members only. Our meetings on Thursday mornings are open to all students. We apologize for any confusion.
- 8th grade students: The deadline to apply for Tulsa Tech’s Engineering Class at BA Freshman Academy is this Friday, October 22nd.
- Girls Wrestling Tryouts will be today, October 19th, from 6-7:15 p.m. at BA Fieldhouse.
- Remember to check the Information Station bulletin boards for more info on Broken Arrow events!