Emergency Broadband Benefit Program to help qualifying families with internet discount
Want a discount on your internet? The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a Federal Commission (FCC) program that is providing a temporary discount on monthly internet bills for qualifying households.
If you household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $50/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
How to receive your benefit:
- Check to see if you qualify: See if your household fits into any eligible categories
- Apply for the Emergency Broadband Benefit: Choose how you want to apply and submit all necessary documents
- Find a broadband provider near you: Use our search tool to find a company that offers Emergency Broadband Benefit discounts
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. To receive the connected device discount, consumers need to enroll in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program with a participating provider that offers connected devices (not all service providers offer device discounts). The service provider will provide the discount to the consumer.
The program will end when the fund runs out of money or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner.
For more information, please visit get https://getemergencybroadband.org/