- Miss Vance is selling candy in room # 229. Students may stop by during passing period or during Advisory to purchase it.
- All students with “as needed “ medications such as Advil or Tylenol , please pick up after school by the 23rd, from the Nurse’s office. All medications will be disposed of (thrown away) if not picked up by May 23rd.
- Friday Respect Daily Prize Winners, please see Ms. Kliewer in room 233 as soon as announcements are over. 6th grade– Brinnley Lebsack, Tristan Meese. 7th grade–K’merah Fairconeture, Jahziah Francis. 8th grade– Ran out of tickets to draw from. And now, the moment the teachers have been waiting for…the teacher prize of one hour of free coverage goes to….Mrs. Neerman! Please let us know when you are ready to claim your prize!
- Congratulations OMS Volleyball 2023 8th Grade Team: Karen Bonilla, Makaylin Elliott, and Mariska Holder. 7th Grade Team: Sophia Briones, Lyla Henderson, Teagann Jones, Carri Seqovia , Kennedie Wittig, and Kinley Wittig.
- Also, congratulations to OMS Jr-High girls’ basketball team for next year: Elaina Brown, Laney Hanson, Rayah Zaber, Parker Brown, and Te’mina Jones!
- Please check the Information Station bulletin boards for more BA schools and community events!