- Why Breakfast is Important - Try and eat something within one hour of waking up. Eating Breakfast will help you avoid cravings and help you to think clearer too!! Your body must “break” the “fast” you have had all night while you were sleeping. Our Cafeteria provides a free breakfast and free lunch till the end of the school year to all students every day!! With testing coming up make sure to eat a well-balanced breakfast and a good night’s sleep!
- 20/21 Yearbooks will be here soon! Order yours before they are all gone. See Mrs. Whiteside in room 123 or visit jostensyearbooks.com to order yours a.s.a.p. The last day to order is May 1st!
- 8th Grade BOYS Basketball Tryouts for upcoming 8th graders for the 21- 22 school year – May 6th & 7th at the BAHS Auxiliary Gym from 5-7 pm. Current physical is required (physical dated on or after May 1, 2020). Players wear a light-colored t-shirt with your last name on the back. (Coach Christopher Wallace)
- Upcoming 9th GRADE BOYS Basketball Tryouts is MAY 3rd & 4th @ BAHS Main Gym from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Current physical is required (physical dated on or after May 1, 2019). Players also need to wear a light-colored t-shirt with their last name on the back.
- Please review the Information Station bulletin board for more Broken Arrow events, athletic tryouts, practices, and more!!!
- 8th graders, if you are interested in being in Leadership at the Freshman Academy next year, please see Mrs. Gibson in room 211.
- Today is the last day to turn in library books.