Locate your Bus - My Stop App
With the Versatrans My Stop mobile app, parents and students are able to locate their bus, view the estimated time of arrival or if it has already left their stop. Users can utilize the app from a smartphone or tablet. Instructions can be found below.
From a Smartphone or Tablet:
- Download the MyStop App via Android Google Play or the Apple App Store and search “Versatrans My Stop”
- Open the My Stop App
- Select “Broken Arrow Public Schools (OK)”
- Enter the username and password (Student ID number is used for both the username and password. The Student ID is the same number that is used for lunch.)
- If your child(ren) does not know his/her ID number, please contact your child’s school.
- For security purposes, users are expected to change their password after initial use.
If you are an Android user and experience issues with MyStop, please see below for instructions on resolving the issue.
- Open “settings” on your phone
- Tap “device care” -> “storage” to open its settings page
- Tap “apps” to see a list of your installed apps
- Find the MyStop app within the listing of installed apps
- Click “Storage”
- Tap “Clear Cache”
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org