The Pulse Podcast
“The Pulse” is the official podcast of Broken Arrow High School students who inhabit the ArrowVision curriculum classes, including digital video, editing, sports media, yearbook and more. Student-led and student-written, this podcast discusses all-things BAHS and student activities.
- Episode 1 (YouTube link): Oct. 6, 2021 - Director of ArrowVision Greg Spencer and BAHS students Ethan Purnell and Jack Harjo chat with Principal Crystal Barber.
- Episode 2 (YouTube link): Nov. 3, 2021 - ArrowVision student-produced podcast with hosts Ethan Purnell and Jack Harjo welcomes BAHS science teacher Rouchelle Major and nationally ranked and state champion girls wrestler, Ki`eisha Cathey.
- Episode 3 (YouTube link): Jan. 19, 2022 - Hosted by BAHS/ArrowVision students Ethan Purnell and Jack Harjo, they welcome Broken Arrow High School counselors, Gwen Fourte and Kara Green, as they discuss the importance of mental health and wellbeing for BAHS students.
- Episode 4 (YouTube link): March 3, 2022 - Hosted by BAHS students Ethan Purnell and Jack Harjo. This week's two-part episode they talk about Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) with Broken Arrow High School teachers Sheila Brewster and Brittany Klinck. In part-two they discuss the ArrowVision student program with AV teacher Antonio Hurling and director of ArrowVision, Greg Spencer.
- Episode 5 (YouTube link): April 20, 2022 - Greg Spencer and ArrowVision Senior Jack Harjo talk all things show choir with Director of Chorale Activities Justin Rosser and Tiger Rhythm Senior Mikylah Chavez. Auditions for the 2022-23 BAHS Show Choirs are coming up May 9-12 after school at the Broken Arrow High School student union Applications can be picked up at the choir room or the student union.
Find more podcasts from BA Schools by searching and subscribing to our channel wherever you get your podcasts, including Spotify, Soundcloud and Apple Podcast apps.