- Why Breakfast is Important – Sometimes we say we don’t have time for breakfast, but we can grab some quick healthy breakfast foods such has grapes, yogurt, apples, bananas, or granola bars; or come to school and eat in the cafeteria. The Cafeteria provides you with a free breakfast and free lunch every day– take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and tell our cafeteria ladies how awesome they are!
- Teens for Christ meets in The Commons area tomorrow morning! Please join us for fun, food, and fellowship!
- Please respect those students State Testing today. Thank you for using your inside voices as you walk the halls during Passing Period. 😊
- 8th Grade BOYS Basketball Tryouts for upcoming 8th graders for the 21- 22 school year – May 6th & 7th at the BAHS Auxiliary Gym from 5-7 pm. Current physical is required (physical dated on or after May 1, 2020). Players wear a light-colored t-shirt with your last name on the back. (Coach Christopher Wallace)
- Please review the Information Station bulletin board for more Broken Arrow events, athletic tryouts, practices, and more!!!
- 8th graders, if you are interested in being in Leadership at the Freshman Academy next year, please see Mrs. Gibson in room 211.
- Tomorrow is the last day to turn in Library books!