Football game day safety precautions
If you are planning to attend any of the remaining home football games, there are a few items listed below that you should be aware of prior to your arrival at the stadium:
- Please remember the road construction along Albany (61st Street) in front of the high school. Left turns are NOT allowed at the intersection of Albany and County Line (193rd Street), so plan your route accordingly.
- There are several parking options available this year. Find those options on the online map. Handicapped parking is available in the southernmost reserved lot near the indoor training facility.
- NEW THIS YEAR: The only bags permitted in the stadium are those that are clear and smaller than 12"x6"x12". Exceptions are made for individuals with medical conditions and diaper bags with an accompanying child. (See graphic for more details.)
- Students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade must be accompanied by an adult. The middle school student section at all BAHS home football games is located on the home side, southernmost section, near the top of the stadium. Students may sit in the designated student sections or with parents or adult guardians. Loitering will not be allowed.
- NEW THIS YEAR: All visiting and home students in grades 9-12 must show their current student ID to gain admittance to the game. No exceptions will be made. Students in grades 9-12 should wear their current student IDs, visible by lanyard around their neck, if they plan to access “The Jungle" student section on the south end of the field.
- If you do not attend the game with your student, please be aware that students who do not meet behavioral expectations outlined above will be asked to leave the game. Once exiting the stadium, students will NOT be permitted to reenter without an adult. Adults may reenter by presenting a ticket stub.
- Any student or adult who violates the safety measures in place may be asked to leave the stadium and/or prohibited from attending future athletic events at Broken Arrow Public Schools.
Our goal with every athletic event is to provide a safe, enjoyable atmosphere for all of our BA citizens and visiting guests, and your support in upholding these expectations is much appreciated.