Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Change of Address

When a student's residential address changes, it is the parent/legal guardian's responsibility to submit a completed "Change of Address" form and proof of residence to the enrollment center, located at Central on Main (210 N. Main St.).

1. Print and complete the following form: Change of Address (pdf).

2. Proof of residency/address must include any one of the following documentation:

  • A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
  • Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease along with a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
  • Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home.

Please note: All addresses used for student must belong to the parent or legal guardian. If there are multiple students affected by the change of address, only one "Change of Address" form is necessary.