To access your work email from outside of the district's network, please login at https://login.microsoftonline.com.
QUESTIONS? Contact the technology service desk at 918-258-1585.
iPhone Email Setup Instructions
- To add an Exchange account to your iPhone: select Settings > Mail > Contacts > Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange. Note, you can configure only one Exchange account per device.
- On the next screen, enter your email address, domain, username, password and a description (which may be anything you like).
- Your iPhone will now try to locate your Exchange server using Microsoft's Auto-Discovery service. If the server cannot be located, please enter your front-end Exchange server's complete address in the Server field, which is Outlook.Office365.com. Your iPhone will try to create a secure (SSL) connection to your Exchange server. Make sure the SSL slider control is set to ‘ON’.
- Choose which type(s) of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts or Calendar. By default, only three days of email is synchronized. To synchronize additional emails, go into Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account and tap on mail days to sync. Existing contacts may be overwritten.
- If you need additional info, please use this tutorial.
Samsung/Android Setup Instructions
- To add an Exchange account to your Samsung Android Device: select Settings > Accounts > Add Account.
- In “Add Account," select “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync," enter your email and password and then select “Next”.
- If the account does not automatically create, please enter your information as seen in this tutorial.
- Select “OK” when the activation box pops up. Select “continue” if the security warning box pops up and “OK” on the Remote Security Administration box.