"It's Fine," a Fine Arts podcast
“It’s Fine” is the official podcast of the incredible fine arts programming that has put Broken Arrow on the map. Join a rotating line-up of arts-minded folks and learn all about the many programs in the district, including instrumental music, drama, visual art, vocal music, speech and more!
2022-2023 School Year
- Episode 1 (YouTube link): Sept. 28, 2022 - Welcome back to this year's first episode of It's Fine! Join Adam J. Foreman, as he is joined by Broken Arrow Bands Directors Darrin Davis and Dr. Kelli Pence to talk all things Pride of Broken Arrow!
- Episode 2 (YouTube link): Oct. 20, 2022 - Join Adam J. Foreman, as he talks all things BA Choir with Justin Rosser, Emma Cantrell and Daniel Taylor.
- Episode 3 (YouTube link): Dec. 14, 2022 - In this episode, we discuss all-things fine arts with Adam J. Foreman, assistant director of fine arts, along with Katy Cook, Leisure Park Elementary art teacher and district elementary team art lead, and Kit Parker, Rosewood Elementary music teacher and district elementary team music lead.
- Episode 4 (YouTube link): April 21, 2023 - BA Bands Percussion Specialist Adam Wiencken discusses the Indoor Percussion season and their trip to Dayton Ohio for the WGI Percussion/Winds World Championships and much more.
2021-2022 School Year
- Episode 1 (YouTube link): Sept. 29, 2021 - Executive Director of Public Relations Adam J. Foreman, Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center Director Kim Vento and Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center Technical Director Scott Heberling introduce "The Penguin Project,” which gives kids with special needs a chance to shine on stage.
- Episode 2 (YouTube link): Oct. 20, 2021 - Join Adam J. Foreman, executive director of public relations, fine arts director Dr. Richard Dale, BAHS theatre and drama teacher Jana Ellis and director of bands Darrin Davis as they discuss their respective programs and how much they’ve learned from the past year when it comes to student engagement and perfecting their craft.
- Episode 3 ( YouTube link): Jan. 12, 2022 - Join Adam J. Foreman, Justin Rosser and Kim Ricard, as they discuss all-things music and the future of fine arts in Broken Arrow.
- Episode 4 (YouTube link): Feb. 2, 2022 - Join Adam J. Foreman, executive director of public relations, as he is joined by Broken Arrow High School art teachers Avery Chambers and Kyle Todaro, as they discuss visual arts, the future of the program, community involvement and student engagement through artistic practices.
- Episode 5 (YouTube link): March 30, 2022 - Join Adam J. Foreman, executive director of public relations, as he is joined by Rosewood Elementary music teacher Michelle McCarver, as they discuss fine arts in a student's overall curriculum, and reflect back on Michelle's year as the reigning District Teacher of the Year for Broken Arrow.
- Episode 6 (YouTube link): April 27, 2022 - Join Adam J. Foreman, executive director of public relations, as he is joined by Broken Arrow Public Schools fine arts director Dr. Richard Dale, as he discusses his career, education, future plans and all-things fine arts on the eve of retiring from education after almost 40 years of service.
Find more podcasts from BA Schools by searching and subscribing to our channel wherever you get your podcasts, including Spotify, Soundcloud and Apple Podcast apps.