- Please review the Information Station bulletin board for more Broken Arrow events, athletic tryouts, practices, and more!!
- 8th Grade BOYS Basketball Tryouts for upcoming 8th graders for the 21- 22 school year – May 6th & 7th at the BAHS Auxiliary Gym from 5-7 pm. Current physical is required (physical dated on or after May 1, 2020). Players wear a light-colored t-shirt with your last name on the back. (Coach Christopher Wallace)
- Upcoming 9th GRADE BOYS Basketball Tryouts is MAY 3rd & 4th @ BAHS Main Gym from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Current physical is required (physical dated on or after May 1, 2019). Players also need to wear a light-colored t-shirt with their last name on the back.
- Why Breakfast is Important - Did you know that eating breakfast…can improve your performance in school, improve concentration, give you more energy, rev-up your metabolism, and can even help you do better on those tests and assignments?? Eat breakfast every day, breakfast is free in the Cafeteria!
- Congratulations to OMS Band, Choir, and Drama for a successful Fine Arts Festival Saturday!!! Great Job!
- Go to Andy's Frozen Custard tomorrow from 5-9 pm, 101st & Memorial location, mention you are from Oliver Middle School, and a portion of your purchase will come to your school!
- Please respect those students State Testing today. Thank you for using your inside voices as you walk the halls during Passing Period