Become a BA bus driver today!
Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of our students? Are you a stay-at-home parent looking for a job that allows you to attend your students’ school activities during the day? Are you retired and looking for part-time employment? How about a college student needing a way to earn extra cash?
We have the answer! Join the Broken Arrow Public Schools team and become a school bus driver or aide today.
- Paid training
- Annualized pay, which means drivers are paid throughout summer and holiday breaks
- Full-time positions with paid time off
- Insurance benefits
Did you know?
- An average of 10,000 students utilize the district’s school bus service.
- School buses reduce vehicle emissions and fuel usage, and studies show the average school bus replaces 30 cars.
- Students riding school buses are 13 times safer than they are when riding in a car.
To fill out an application, visit bit.ly/DriveBA.
Questions? Please contact the transportation department at 918-259-4550.