B&A Connections (before & after care program) currently hiring for the 2021-22 school year
Broken Arrow Public Schools' B&A Connections (before & after care program) has part-time positions available and is currently accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year. Below is a list of information about the B&A Connections program:
- 4, 5 or 6 hour shifts
- Great hours: 7 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Interact & supervise with children
- Play games, go outside and have fun!
Starting pay for B&A Connections positions are:
- Subs: $10 per hour
- Site Assistants: $11.98 per hour
- Site Managers: $13.77 per hour
Visit the district's human resources webpage to submit an application. An interview can be scheduled by calling 918-855-3773.