Sequoyah's Counseling Office
Andrea Lambe - counselor (students A-K)
Donette Hall - counselor (students L-Z)
Kim Pfarr - counseling secretary
Learn about LifeLines Prevention Curriculum. A curriculum that is used at all the middle schools in Broken Arrow.
Below is some of the services provided by the counseling office:
- Setting up conferences
- Helping with course selection
- Suggesting ways to improve study skills
- Testing and interpreting test results
- Career and educational planning
- Community resource referrals
- Helping with personal problems and concerns
Students may sign up in the office before school, after school, or between classes to see a counselor. Counselors will then call the student out of class to speak with him or her.