Uncaged: The Official Podcast of Broken Arrow Tiger Sports
“Uncaged” is the official podcast of Broken Arrow athletics, a program that builds future leaders with a mixture of athleticism, sportsmanship, discipline, leadership and academic prowess. More than 1,600 students in grades 8 through 12 participate in the following competitive programs: basketball, cheer, cross country, golf, soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field, wrestling, football, dance, fast pitch and slow pitch softball, and volleyball.
School Year 2023-24
- Episode 1 (YouTube link): Sept. 14, 2023 - UNCAGED is back with the first episode of the 2023-24 school year! On this episode, we introduce our new co-hosts, ArrowVision producer Dan Hawk, and Executive Director of Athletics Dustin Smith. This week, we are joined by Broken Arrow Softball coach Randall King and Volleyball coach Ian Bullen. Be sure to follow @batigersports on all social media updates to stay up-to-date with Broken Arrow Athletics.
School Year 2022-23
- Episode 1 (YouTube link): Oct. 12, 2022 - UNCAGED is back! ArrowVision Director Greg Spencer talks Volleyball with Head Coach Ian Bullen and discusses other fall sports with Associate Athletic Directors Amanda Snider and Alton Lusk.
- Episode 2 (YouTube link): Nov. 9, 2022 - ArrowVision sits down with BAHS Wrestling’s Coach Rodney Jones and special guests, Mike Jones and Chris Forbes.
- Episode 3 (YouTube link): Dec. 7, 2022 - The 2022-23 Broken Arrow Basketball season tips off tonight at Tiger Field House and Uncaged is back with a brand new basketball preview pod. Join Greg Spencer and Alton Lusk as they welcome BA Basketball coaches Beau Wallace and Shane Coffey.
- Episode 4 (YouTube link): Jan. 25, 2023 - This week we spotlight our State Champion BAHS Varsity Spirit Squads and preview their upcoming trips to nationals. Join Greg Spencer and Amanda Snider as they welcome Meag Warren and Dani Davis to talk all things Tigettes. Then Kyrstin Blood and Senior Bradlee Warwick stop by to talk about Broken Arrow Varsity Cheer.
- Episode 5 (YouTube link): April 5, 2023 - On this episode of UNCAGED, join Coaches Beau Wallance and Shane Coffey along with players Connor Dow, Justice Sutton, McKenzie Mahturin and Grace Pippett as they wrap up the Broken Arrow boys and girls basketball season. Both teams had incredible state tournament seasons, with the boys finishing a school record 27-2 and state runner-up. Get the inside scoop and behind-the-scenes details on this latest episode!
School Year 2021-22
- Episode 1 (YouTube link): Sept. 22, 2021 - ArrowVision Director Greg Spencer and Assistant Athletic Director Amanda Snider talk with BA Varsity Cheer Coach Kyrstin Blood about the team’s preparation for regionals and state.
- Episode 2 (YouTube link): Oct. 27, 2021 - ArrowVision Director Greg Spencer and Associate Director of Athletics Darren Melton welcome members of BA Softball (Saige Smith and Kyleigh Lamont) and Volleyball (Mac McGuire and Chloe Day) to talk about their senior seasons, making it back to the state tournament and much more!
- Episode 3 (YouTube link): Dec. 16, 2021 - ArrowVision Director Greg Spencer and Executive Athletic Director Steve Dunn sit down to talk hoops with Broken Arrow Basketball Coaches Beau Wallace and Shane Coffey. Watch both teams LIVE on ArrowVision Friday, December 17 against Bartlesville. Follow @batigersports on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok!
- Episode 4 (YouTube link): Jan. 5, 2022 - Uncaged is back with the first ArrowVision podcast for 2022! Greg Spencer and Steve Dunn talks with BA Football Head Coach Josh Blankenship and reflects on his first season as coach of the Tigers. Also find out an interesting story about Steve Dunn and Garth Brooks!
- Episode 5 (YouTube link): Feb. 9, 2022 - This week Greg Spencer and Amanda Snider talk about the Tigettes upcoming trip to Orlando for nationals with Varsity Head Coach Meag Warren and her team captains, Rachel Tilton, Allie Leger and Avery Kreig.
- Episode 6 (YouTube link): Feb. 24, 2022 - This week we are previewing the upcoming OSSAA 6A State Wrestling Tournament with BAHS Wrestling Head Coach Rodney Jones and senior Christian Forbes.
- Episode 7 (YouTube link): April 6, 2022 - On this episode of Uncaged we sit down with Director of Strength and Conditioning Cody Ellett and Sports Information Specialist Wesley Richardson to learn more about the roles they play in helping develop and promote our BA Tigers.
Find more podcasts from BA Schools by searching and subscribing to our channel wherever you get your podcasts, including Spotify, Soundcloud and Apple Podcast apps.