Uncaged: The Official Podcast of Broken Arrow Tiger Sports
“Uncaged” is the official podcast of Broken Arrow athletics, a program that builds future leaders with a mixture of athleticism, sportsmanship, discipline, leadership and academic prowess. More than 1,600 students in grades 8 through 12 participate in the following competitive programs: basketball, cheer, cross country, golf, soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field, wrestling, football, dance, fast pitch and slow pitch softball, and volleyball.
- Episode 1 (YouTube link): Sept. 22, 2021 - ArrowVision Director Greg Spencer and Assistant Athletic Director Amanda Snider talk with BA Varsity Cheer Coach Kyrstin Blood about the team’s preparation for regionals and state.
- Episode 2 (YouTube link): Oct. 27, 2021 - ArrowVision Director Greg Spencer and Associate Director of Athletics Darren Melton welcome members of BA Softball (Saige Smith and Kyleigh Lamont) and Volleyball (Mac McGuire and Chloe Day) to talk about their senior seasons, making it back to the state tournament and much more!
- Episode 3 (YouTube link): Dec. 16, 2021 - ArrowVision Director Greg Spencer and Executive Athletic Director Steve Dunn sit down to talk hoops with Broken Arrow Basketball Coaches Beau Wallace and Shane Coffey. Watch both teams LIVE on ArrowVision Friday, December 17 against Bartlesville. Follow @batigersports on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok!
- Episode 4 (YouTube link): Jan. 5, 2022 - Uncaged is back with the first ArrowVision podcast for 2022! This time Greg Spencer and Steve Dunn talk with BA Football Head Coach Josh Blankenship and reflect on his first season as coach of the Tigers. Also find out an interesting story about Steve Dunn and Garth Brooks!
- Episode 5 (YouTube link): Feb. 9, 2022 - This week Greg Spencer and Amanda Snider talk about the Tigettes upcoming trip to Orlando for nationals with Varsity Head Coach Meag Warren and her team captains, Rachel Tilton, Allie Leger and Avery Kreig.
- Episode 6 (YouTube link): Feb. 24, 2022 - This week we are previewing the upcoming OSSAA 6A State Wrestling Tournament with BAHS Wrestling Head Coach Rodney Jones and senior Christian Forbes.
- Episode 7 (YouTube link): April 6, 2022 - On this episode of Uncaged we sit down with Director of Strength and Conditioning Cody Ellett and Sports Information Specialist Wesley Richardson to learn more about the roles they play in helping develop and promote our BA Tigers.
Find more podcasts from BA Schools by searching and subscribing to our channel wherever you get your podcasts, including Spotify, Soundcloud and Apple Podcast apps.