Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Employee paystub information

Paperless Payroll System (SylogistEd formerly known as Wengage)

Visit this webpage for information about paperless payroll system.

Add or Change Direct Deposit

To add or change your direct deposit, please use the Direct Deposit form. This form will need to be sent to the human resources department at the Education Service Center.

Making W-4 Changes

The IRS recommends that a "paycheck checkup" be done to see if adjustments to your current withholding are needed. To conduct the checkup, you can use the IRS's Tax Withholding Estimator. To effectively use the estimator, it is helpful to have a copy of your most recent pay stub and your most recent personal income tax return.

W-4 Form

OK-W-4 Form

Tax Withholding Estimator

Submit Leave Request

Broken Arrow Public Schools employees use Frontline (formerly known as Aesop) to input leave request. If there are any questions, please contact the human resources department at 918-259-5704.