Quick Links

Broken Arrow Public Schools

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

Vanguard Academy hosting parent information and tour nights Feb. 1, 6 and 8

With 2024-25 enrollment approaching for secondary students, the Vanguard Academy of Broken Arrow is hosting an informational forum and tour for current 8th graders and their families on Feb. 1, 6 and 8, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This is not a come and go event and will begin promptly at 6 p.m. Vanguard Academy is located 3000 E. Albany Street in Broken Arrow.

"The Vanguard Academy is ideal for students who crave an active learning environment, which is hands-on and project based," Vanguard Principal Stacy Replogle said. "We guide our innovators to become better versions of themselves while seeking opportunities to follow their passions and positively impact the world around them. We offer experiences that are interdisciplinary and competency based while allowing for a high degree of student voice and choice through community engagement opportunities."

The Vanguard Academy includes a number of labs, a makerspace, a workshop, numerous outdoor classrooms and more. In addition, the vocational agriculture center will include animal pens and show barns for those students pursuing careers in agricultural production, agribusiness and other agricultural related occupations.

Vanguard offers two full-time programs and one part-time program for students in grades 9-12. Full-time programs are application based and admission opportunities are limited to incoming 9th grade students. Part-time programs do not require an application and students can select electives at Vanguard during enrollment.

View Application Information

Please contact Stacy Replogle at sdreplogle@baschools.org for more information.