Advanced Placement exams registration and payment due 8 a.m. Nov. 9
For the 2021 AP exams, students at Broken Arrow High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access. This year the first AP exam costs $99 and additional AP exams will cost $74. Students on free/reduced meals will receive a discounted price of $10 per exam.
Online Exam registration will end on March 12, 2021 (late fees will apply). Visit https://myap.collegeboard.org/login to register. (AP teacher will have a code to enter.) To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until the students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Important Dates for the Registration Process:
- Oct. 1 - Registration began
- Oct. 9 - Scholarship forms are due
- Nov. 9 by 8 a.m. (This date was extended. Previous deadline was Nov. 6.) - Registration and online payments are due; Full payment or pay $40 per exam with remaining balance due Jan. 29.
- Nov. 13 - Any exam ordered after this date will incur a $40 late fee
- Jan. 29, 2021 - Full payment is due; If payment is not been paid in full exams will be canceled
- March 12, 2021 - Registration ends with late fees
Please contact your AP teacher or Tracy Green, Assistant Principal at email@example.com if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.