Home Access Center (HAC)
Home Access Center provides parents with a convenient way to monitor student data online. HAC is a "one-stop" portal to view student's schedule, grades and some other data through a secure web interface.
- Elementary parents: HAC allows parents to access their students' attendance AND grades.
- Grades 6-12: HAC ONLY allows parents to view attendance and end of semester grades. Daily grades will be available through Canvas.
- All parents: Use HAC to update contact information.
How to register and use:
- Parents/Guardians are eligible for an account and must have a valid email address on file with the school district in order to register. If you have not yet provided your email for an account, please call your child's school site.
- Visit the HAC portal website to register for an account. On the HAC portal, click the link at the bottom of the login screen which says "Click Here to Register for HAC."
- You will receive an email from HACdonotreply@baschools.org with the login link. Please check your spam/junk mailbox if you do not see the message in your inbox within a few minutes.
- If you do not receive an email from HACdonotreply@baschools.org, please contact your student's school site.
Having trouble with password?
Please access the HAC Website and select the “Forgot My User Name or Password” option at the bottom of the webpage.
For more information about HAC, please review the online tutorial or contact your child's school site.