1.Do you enjoy dancing? Join the Tigettes! Tryouts for the nationally ranked Tigettes will begin next week! Visit batigettes.weebly.com to sign up, view tryout routines and learn more! Perform at pep assemblies, football and basketball games and compete at competitions across the state! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity! If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Smith in the library!
2.The first volleyball clinic for current 7th grade girls is Tuesday, March 28th, 6:00-7:30pm, at Centennial Middle School. The time has been changed due to lack of transportation after school. All participants are responsible for their own ride to and from the clinics. A current physical must be provided at the clinic. The upcoming volleyball clinic for current 6th graders has been cancelled. The first clinic for 6th graders will be April 4th, 5:00-6:00pm, at Centennial.
3.Driller’s Game…May 1
- Tiger Creed Coupon Competition
- March 20- April 20
- When earn a coupon for showing character traits associated with the Tiger Creed—take coupon to the Principal’s Office for the drawing
- Drawing to take place on Friday, April 21st…before school in the gym
- We will draw the 50 lucky winners and call those students to center court to be honored!
- All winners will bring a sack lunch on the day of the game, and will bring $6.00 for admission.
4.Broken Arrow Neighbors Canned Food Drive
- This week, March 20-24
- Tired of Grade Level Competition….decided this year….Boys v. Girls!!!
- Thanks to student input…the winning group of students will win a homework pass and a half day/ movie/ popcorn party in the Gym!
- On the movie day... students can bring bean bag chairs, etc…anything fun to make the movie atmosphere even better!!
- There is a designated food donation area in the Commons
5.‘Freckles Friday’ this Friday, March 24th!