Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned to electronic flyer delivery and no longer distribute paper flyers.
To request eflyer approval, follow the steps below. If approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents at the relevant schools and posted online to BAPS Peachjar page(s). Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
To register as a community partner and request eflyer distribution:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Click on the Program Provider link and register for an account, selecting Enrichment or Community Organization as your account type.
- Review the flyer distribution guidelines below to determine if your flyer is eligible for distribution.
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Please note: Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Flyer Distribution Guidelines
BAPS will continue to approve requests for distribution under the following criteria:
- Distribution of information is not permitted without the express, written permission from the Communications Division via Peachjar.
- Distribution is limited to Peachjar only; materials will not be sent home with students.
- Materials primarily of a religious or political nature will not be approved for distribution.
- Flyers from non-profits will typically be approved granted they meet all other guidelines under Board Policy #2060.
- For-profit organizations will not be allowed to distribute materials to students unless:
- the organization is working in cooperation with school groups in the organization;
- the flyer is to promote board approved fundraisers directly benefiting the district or a student group.
- Distribution to staff
- Non-profit organizations requesting to distribute information to staff will generally be approved, so long as the content of the printed materials is appropriate and follows the guidelines of the distribution policy.
- For-profit organizations will be allowed to distribute materials to staff members if there is a direct benefit or cost savings to BAPS staff.
Please see Board of Education Policy 2060 for more details.
Flyer Distribution Information for Parents
BAPS has launched a new electronic flyer communication and delivery tool called Peachjar. This green initiative will save our community partners and schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. In addition, posting school flyers in this electronic backpack removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers. This new electronic method of school flyer delivery will replace all paper distribution of flyers at your child’s school. Please visit with your school principal if you do not have email or internet access.
With our Peachjar eflyer program, the eflyers will automatically be sent to the primiary parent or guardian email on file with the district, as well as posted on online for easy access. We also suggest you add email@example.com to your email contacts. This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.” All flyers may also be accessed by clicking on the Peachjar logo on school site webpages.