Change of Address
When a student's residential address changes, it is the parent/legal guardian's responsibility to submit a completed "Change of Address" form and proof of residence to the enrollment center, located at Central on Main (210 N. Main St.).
1. Print and complete the following form: Change of Address (pdf).
2. Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:
- A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days
- Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease
- Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home
Please note that even if there are multiple students affected by the change of address, only one "Change of Address" form is necessary.