Current COVID-19 Data within District Boundaries
Following the Oklahoma State Department of Education’s recommendations, Broken Arrow Public Schools will utilize the following “color-coded risk phases” based on information received from the Oklahoma State Department of Health each week. Phases are determined by the number of COVID-19 cases within our school boundaries as determined by local and state health departments. COVID-19 cases will be reviewed each Monday by the district’s leadership team, and color phases will be communicated to sites on a weekly basis each Monday afternoon.
Risk Levels - Based on daily new cases per 100,000 over 7-day rolling average:
- Green - Less than 1.43 daily new cases per 100,000 population
- Yellow - 1.43 to 14.39 daily new cases per 100,000 population
- Orange - More than 14.39 daily new cases per 100,000 population
- Red - More than 14.39 daily new cases per 100,000 plus one of:
- <5% statewide ICU bed availability
- <5% statewide med-surg bed availability
- <5% statewide ventilatory availability
- < 5 days statewide personal protective equipment availabilit
At this time, Broken Arrow Public Schools will follow “Orange Phase” guidelines based on the data listed below.