Proof of residency due for 2020-21 school year
Broken Arrow Public Schools is in the process of verifying proof of residency for the 2020-21 school year. This verification is required in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.
All parents with correct email addresses in our system received an email from noreplyregistration containing a “snapcode” and directions to begin the online verification process. If you are unable to locate your email containing residency verification instructions please try using the search keyword "snapcode". If for any reason you did not receive an email, please contact Enrollment Services by email at email@example.com.
Just a quick note, please use the direct link above. Opening it up in a browser, and then copying the URL from there will create a “Secondary” link and will cause issues for families trying to access the form.
In order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools,
- They must reside within district boundaries. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for district employees.
- All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.
Proof of residency/address must include any one of the following documentation:
- A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease along with a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home.
Please note: Address must belong to the parent or legal guardian.
For questions, please contact the enrollment office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-259-7400.