Proof of Residency
Broken Arrow Public Schools is in the process of verifying proof of residency for the 2019-20 school year. This verification is required in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.
This year, residency verification will be processed online. Please use one of the two links to access the online registration website. This verification must be completed prior to the end of the school year.
You should have received an email from email@example.com with directions on completing verification.
Proof of residency/address must include any one of the following documentation:
- A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease along with a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home.
Please note: All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.
In order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools,
- They must reside within district boundaries. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for district employees.
- All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.
For questions, please contact the enrollment office at 918-259-7400.