Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Proof of Residency

Students are required to submit proof of residency/address during the annual enrollment period to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  • A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days
  • Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease 
  • Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

In order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools,

  • They must reside within district boundaries. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for district employees.
  • If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the enrollment center (210 N. Main St.)
  • All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.