Centennial's Counseling Office
Students may sign up in the office before school, after school, or between classes to see a counselor. Counselors will then call the student out of class to speak with him or her.
Sixth grade counselor: Stephanie Dean
Seventh grade counselor: Linda Allen
Eighth grade counselor: Rachel Hall
Learn about LifeLines Prevention Curriculum. A curriculum that is used at all the middle schools in Broken Arrow.
Some of the Services Provided by the counseling office
1. Setting up conferences
2. Helping with course selection
3. Suggesting ways to improve study skills
4. Testing and interpreting test results
5. Career and educational planning
6. Community resource referrals
7. Helping with personal problems and concerns
We understand that schedules are busy, but it is VERY important that students be present for all testing dates. Please try to schedule doctor’s and other appointments around these dates and times as your child will be more successful testing in their normal classroom environment. Test makeup sessions will cause your student to miss more class time.