Broken Arrow Public Schools (BAPS) is proud to offer all-day Pre-K at four early childhood centers (ECC) in the district. BAPS Pre-K is staying on the forefront of early childhood education, serving more than 1,000 Pre-K students at Arrow Springs ECC, Aspen Creek ECC, Creekwood ECC and Park Lane ECC.
Each ECC is equipped with early childhood certified teachers and teaching aides who educate no more than 20 students per classroom. Through activities centered on reading, writing, math, art and music, students begin developing early reasoning and problem solving skills – all of which support the district’s mantra of literacy, engagement and, eventually, graduation.
Placement will be dependent on geographic boundaries for each ECC and site availability. Please note that transportation to and from the ECCs is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian.
Arrow Springs Early Childhood Center (101 West Twin Oaks Street)
Aspen Creek Early Childhood Center (2700 West Florence Street)
Creekwood Early Childhood Center (1351 East Albany Street)
Park Lane Early Childhood Center (7700 South Shelby Lane)
How to enroll in BAPS Pre-K for 2018-19 school year
For the 2018-19 school year, online enrollment is now open.
How to enroll in BAPS Pre-K for 2017-18 school year
Enrollment is open to all age-eligible children who reside in the Broken Arrow district. Per state law, to enroll in Pre-K for the current school year the child must be four years old by Sept 1. For the 2017-18 school year, Pre-K enrollment takes place at Enrollment Services located at Central on Main, 210 N. Main Street, Broken Arrow from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. (Please arrive by 4:30 to complete necessary paperwork.)
What to Bring (at time of enrollment)
1. Student's original birth certificate from the State, (no hospital footprints)
2. Current immunization records
3. Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:
- a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days.
- apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease.
- families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home.
(Please note: You must reside in the Broken Arrow school district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for employees of BAPS.)
4. Parent/Legal Guardian's Photo Identification
Please contact the Enrollment Services center for any questions not answered above at 918-259-7400.