Arrowhead's Counseling Program
Hannah Williams, Counselor
Email Ms. Williams
The Arrowhead School Counseling Program is aligned with the National Standards for School Counseling and takes a preventative approach to assisting the students with academic, career and personal/social development. The objectives of the Arrowhead School Counseling Program are as follows:
- Students will acquire the attitudes, knowledge and skills that contribute to effective learning in school and across the life span.
- Students will complete school with the academic preparation essential to choose from a wide range of substantial post secondary options, including college.
- Students will understand the relationship of academics to the world of work, life at home, and in the community.
- Students will acquire skills to investigate the world of work in relation to knowledge of self.
- Students will acquire skills to make informed career decisions.
- Students will employ strategies to achieve future career success and satisfaction.
- Students will understand the relationship among personal qualities, education and training, and the world of work.
- Students will acquire the attitudes, knowledge and interpersonal skills to help them understand and respect self and others.
- Students will make decisions, set goals and take the necessary steps to achieve those goals.
- Students will understand safety and survival skills.
Visit district's webpage for district counseling newsletters and parent resources.