Broken Arrow Public Schools announces 2022-23 Beyond & Above award finalists
Every year, the district recognizes five support employees who continually go the extra mile in support of the district’s goals and objectives.
Known as the Beyond and Above award, this year’s staff recognition program honors:
- Lorene Brantley – Communications Systems Specialist, Education Service Center
- Ana Burrola – Title I Instructional Assistant, Lynn Wood Elementary
- Stephanie Donaho – Behavior Coach, Timber Ridge Elementary
- Nate Pittman – Security Guard, Freshman Academy
- Darice Small – Behavior Coach, Broken Arrow High School
Congratulations to these five finalists who were nominated by their colleagues, administrators and supervisors.
One of the finalists will be named as the Support Employee of the Year at the Star Awards Gala on April 11.