Broken Arrow Public Schools announces 2021-22 Beyond & Above award finalists
Every year, the district recognizes five support employees who continually go the extra mile in support of the district’s goals and objectives.
Known as the Beyond and Above award, this year’s staff recognition program honors:
- Jason Cleghorn – Behavior Tech
- Karen Harris – Plant Operations
- Houda Lbadaoui – Behavior Tech
- Eric Robles Madera – Maintenance
- Derrek Younger – Security
Congratulations to these five finalists who were nominated by their colleagues, administrators and supervisors.
One of the finalists will be named as the Support Employee of the Year at the Star Awards Gala on April 7.