2022 United Way campaign to take place in October
It’s that time of year when we gear up to make a difference in the lives of those in our community who need assistance. United Way is the only employee initiative that we do TOGETHER that makes a huge impact on our United Way partner agencies and the citizens in BA. Thank you for helping lead the charge for United Way this year.
Our goal for this year is $100,000, and donations will be made via hard copy donation slips from Sept. 29 to Oct. 14.
Donor slip donations: Please see your site campaign coordinator if you need help filling out our donation form.
Below is a breakdown of the different areas of giving and general information that needs to be completed on the hard copy donor form:
- Make sure you include your first and last name on the donor card.
- Please write your Employee ID # by your name.
- If you are writing a check, please write the check to: United Way/Your School Name (or BAPS).
- Make sure you sign their form (this is needed for either a one-time gift or payroll deduct.)
- Keep the back copy for your records, turn the donations and top two slips into your site campaign coordinator.
- We will not be using the GUIDELINE GIVING or % of INCOME areas of the form (aka: 1 Hour Pay Per Month or 1% Monthly Salary)
This year, we are offering for:
- A minimum $80 donation (one time gift or payroll deduction) = Name entered in a raffle prize drawing.
- Payroll deduction for semimonthly paid staff is $5.71 per check
- A minimum $500 donation (one time gift or payroll deduction) = United Way “Key Club” Member Parking Spot
- Payroll deduction for semimonthly paid staff is $35.71 per check
Payroll deduct for semimonthly paid staff will begin with the Nov. 5 paycheck and run through May 2023. (14 equal deductions)
For more information about United Way activities, please contact Kim Vento at 918-259-5723.