Virtual Academy enrollment for 2021-22 school year taking place until April 23
Current Virtual students MUST reenroll in program
The Broken Arrow Public Schools Virtual Academy will be enrolling students for the 2021-22 school year from April 1 to April 23. During this time, all families will need to complete their online “Returning Student Registration (previously known as Residency Verification)” and will have the option to enroll or reenroll in the Virtual Academy at this time. Watch this awesome ArrowVision video for more information about the Virtual Academy.
On April 1 and for security purposes, parents/guardians will receive an email from “noreplyregistration” containing a “snapcode” and directions to begin the online registration process for each returning student.
- If you are unable to locate your email containing returning student / residency verification instructions, please try using the keyword search “snapcode.”
- If you are unable to locate your snapcode email, please contact your school site.
Once the snapcode has been received, please use the direct registration link below. Opening it up in a browser, and then copying the URL from there will create a “Secondary” link and will cause issues for families trying to access the form.
Current Virtual Academy students MUST reenroll in the program for the new school year. No prerequisites are required to enroll.
In order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools:
- They must reside within district boundaries. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for district employees.
- All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian. (Please submit a marriage license if the Proof of Residency is in the name of a stepparent)
Proof of residency/address must include any one of the following documentation:
- A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease along with a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home.
Please note: Address must belong to the parent or legal guardian.
For questions about this process, please contact the enrollment office by email at email@example.com or 918-259-7400.
Visit this webpage for more information about the Virtual Academy.