Returning Student / Residency Verification due for upcoming school year by May 26
Virtual Academy enrollment taking place within this process due by April 23
Broken Arrow Public Schools is a student-focused, relationship-driven school district, and we understand the value in communicating with parents/guardians. To ensure prompt communications, we must review and annually update contact information for students.
The "Returning Student/Residency Verification" process allows the enrollment team to quickly and efficiently update addresses, contact information and health consent for students. The completion of these online forms is mandatory and should be completed by May 26.
The only exception to this date is if your child is enrolling in the Broken Arrow Virtual Academy for the 2021-22 school year. The deadline to submit “returning student registration” for those students who would like enroll in the Virtual Academy is April 23. Current Virtual students MUST re-enroll for the next school year. Visit this webpage for more information about the Virtual Academy. Watch this awesome ArrowVision video for more information about the Virtual Academy.
This registration process is required in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.
On April 1, all parents with correct email addresses in our system will receive an email from noreplyregistration containing a “snapcode” and directions to begin the online registration process. If you are unable to locate your email containing returning student registration instructions, please try using the search keyword "snapcode.” If for any reason you did not receive an email, please contact your school site.
Just a quick note, please use the direct link above. Opening it up in a browser, and then copying the URL from there will create a “Secondary” link and will cause issues for families trying to access the form.
In order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools:
- They must reside within district boundaries. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for district employees.
- All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian. (Please submit a marriage license if the Proof of Residency is in the name of a stepparent)
Proof of residency/address must include any one of the following documentation:
- A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease along with a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days (disconnect/final notices are not accepted).
- Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home.
Please note: Address must belong to the parent or legal guardian.
For questions, please contact the enrollment office by email at email@example.com or 918-259-7400.