Broken Arrow Public Schools announces 2020-21 Beyond & Above award finalists
Every year, the district recognizes five support employees who continually go the extra mile in support of the district’s goals and objectives.
Known as the Beyond and Above award, this year’s staff recognition program honors:
- Curtis Gauthreaux - Groundskeeper Lead, Maintenance
- Nikkoli Keigley - Principal Secretary, Creekwood Elementary
- Vondal Lee - Data Processing Secretary, Broken Arrow High School
- Amber Riebel - School Health Aide, Highland Park Elementary
- Melody Totten - Human Resources Benefits Coordinator, Education Service Center
These five finalists were nominated by their colleagues, administrators and supervisors. A five-member committee consisting of site and district administrators conducted a review of all candidate nominations.
“Each of these employees plays an integral part in the success of our district,” Superintendent Dr. Janet Vinson said. “They ensure students are learning in a safe and supportive environment and are truly the backbone of Broken Arrow Public Schools.”
One of the five finalists will be named as the Support Employee of the Year this spring.