Enroll in the Title VI Indian Education Program
Your child may be eligible to enroll in the Title VI Indian Education Program if you, your child, or his/her grandparent are an enrolled member of an:
- American Indian tribe, band or group
- Alaska Native tribe or if you, your child or a grandparent have a Certificate Degree of Indian Blood.
Title VI Indian Education supports American Indian and Alaska Native students to meet and exceed state academic and cultural standards in areas including:
- Academic Tutoring
- Cultural Enrichment
- Cultural Connection Activities (Field trips, Speakers, Homework Help, etc.)
- Summer Programs
- Career and post-secondary training and exploration
- Indian Election Committee
The 506 form and CDIB and/or Tribal Membership, etc. is needed for student eligibility and to generate federal funding for the Title VI Indian Education program. However, enrollment in the program does not obligate a student to participate.
Complete ALL of the 506 form, print, sign, scan and email directly to Shelly Blackmon at email@example.com with supporting documentation (CDIB and/or Tribal Membership, etc.) Picture(s) of the supporting documentation can be taken and emailed to Ms. Blackmon.
If you have any questions, please contact the Indian Education office at 918-259-5734.