Dual enrollment is an alliance between Broken Arrow Public Schools, Tulsa Community College and Northeastern State University in Broken Arrow. Through this program, junior and senior students can attend college courses during the school day through TCC at NSU-BA and receive both high school credit and college credit at a reduced cost.
There are different pathways where a student can earn a year of college all the way up to an Associate Degree while in high school. For traditional dual enrollment, seniors receive tuition waivers 18 credit hours for the year and juniors receive 12 credit hours for the year. Students only pay the fees. Transportation is provided by Broken Arrow Public Schools to and from the NSU-BA campus.
Dual Enrollment Program Process
- Meet with high school counselor to verify graduation credits and determine if minimum SAT/ACT standards are met.
- Have social security number ready (citizen).
- Request unofficial high school transcript at www.baschools.org/transcripts.
- Apply to TCC.
- Click "APPLY"; Click "START OR CONTINUE AN APPLICATION".
- You will receive an email response with either a student ID number or other requests for information.
- Meet with your counselor for a schedule of classes available at the NSU BA campus.
- All fees are due to TCC.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 college GPA to continue to take college classes.
For additional information, please contact your high school counselor.