Important dates for report cards in Home Access Center
Report cards for Broken Arrow Public Schools students will be available in Home Access Center on the following dates:
- Friday, May 26: Grades Pre-Kindergarten - 5
- Friday, June 2: Grades 6 - 8
- Friday, June 9: Grades 9 - 11 (Please see note below for 12th grade.)
Report cards will not be available to view in HAC after Tuesday, June 20. Parents are encouraged to print or download a copy of their student’s report card.
Seniors will not be able to view their report cards in HAC since they have graduated. Please read information about transcript information.
HAC registration/login information:
Parents/Guardians are eligible for an account and must have a valid email address on file with the school district in order to register.
- Visit the HAC portal website to register or login to account.
- To register, click the link at the bottom of the login screen which says "Click Here to Register for HAC." You will receive an email from HACdonotreply@baschools.org with the login link. Please check spam/junk mailbox if you do not see the message in your inbox within a few minutes.
- If you do not receive an email from HACdonotreply@baschools.org, please submit the HAC Contact Us form.
Having trouble with your password?
Please access the HAC Website and select the “Forgot My User Name or Password” option at the bottom of the webpage.
Should you have questions about logging into HAC during the summer months, please submit the HAC Contact Us form.