Freshman Academy schedule pickup to take place Aug. 16-17
Freshman Academy students can begin picking up their schedules on:
- Tuesday, Aug. 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 17 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
If parents/guardians haven’t provided online proof of residency, which includes two required annual forms, please visit www.baschools.org/ReturningStudent. This MUST be completed in order to obtain a student’s class schedule.
During schedule pickup, parents and students will be able to:
- Obtain a class schedule
- Obtain “Rules of Survival”
- Join the PTA and order a school t-shirt
- Lunch account information (Free/Reduced lunch forms will be available, and staff members can assist you.)
- Obtain bus route information
- Buy a yearbook
- Tour the building and locate classrooms
- Receive Chromebook if new to Broken Arrow (parents must be present)
Chromebook insurance must also be purchased to receive their class schedule. If families decide to opt out of purchasing insurance, there will be an opportunity for parents to sign an opt out form to take responsibility of damage/lost/stolen devices.
For more information, please contact the Freshman Academy at 918-259-4330.