Freshman Academy schedule pickup to take place Aug. 9 & 10
Freshman Academy students can begin picking up their schedules on:
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 10 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If parents/guardians haven’t provided online proof of residency, which includes two required annual forms, please visit www.baschools.org/ReturningStudent. This MUST be completed in order to obtain a student’s class schedule.
During schedule pickup, parents and students will be able to:
- Obtain a class schedule
- Obtain a school ID
- Join the PTA
- Lunch account information (Place money on your child’s account. Free/Reduced lunch forms online and staff members can assist you.)
- Obtain bus route information
- Buy a yearbook
- Buy an All Access Pass
- Tour the building and locate classrooms
- New students can register for a Chromebook and pay for Chromebook insurance
Chromebook insurance must also be purchased to receive their class schedule. If families decide to opt out of purchasing insurance, there will be an opportunity for parents to sign an opt out form to take responsibility of damage/lost/stolen devices.
For more information, please contact the Freshman Academy at 918-259-4330.