College Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarship Information in Canvas
Broken Arrow High School's College and Career Office scholarships can be found on OKCollegeStart under Financial Planning>>Scholarships in Canvas.
- Open your Canvas
- Click the Student Life 22-23 Course
- Click the College and Career button
- Click the OKCollegeStart button
The first time you login you will:
- Choose and answer an account security question
- Answer the question – How did you hear about this site?
Make the grades, stay out of trouble, earn college tuition - it's Oklahoma's promise!
To enroll in the Oklahoma's Promise program, the student must be:
- an Oklahoma resident;
- enrolled in the 8th, 9th, 10th or 11th grade in an Oklahoma high school; and
- a student whose parents federal adjusted gross income does not exceed $60,000 with 1 or 2 dependent children OR $70,000 with 3 or 4 dependent children OR $80,000 with 5 or more dependent children
Tulsa Community College
Visit the Tulsa Community College website to learn about Tulsa Achieves program.
Additional Scholarship Resources
Book recommendation: "Winning Scholarships for College" by Marianne Ragins