Home Access Center
HAC will not be available until school starts in August.
Home Access Center (HAC) is the portal used by Broken Arrow Public Schools to allow parents/guardians access to their students' attendance, grades and to update their contact information.
- Parents/Guardians are eligible for an account and must have a valid email address on file with the school district in order to register.
- If you have not yet provided your email for an account, please call your child's school site.
- Visit the HAC portal website to register for an account. On the HAC portal, click the link at the bottom of the login screen which says "Click Here to Register for HAC."
- You will receive an email from HACdonotreply@baschools.org with the login link. Please check your spam/junk mailbox if you do not see the message in your inbox within a few minutes.
- If you do not receive an email from HACdonotreply@baschools.org, please contact your student's school site.