Broken Arrow Public School Divisions
The administration of Broken Arrow Public Schools is separated into six divisions, and different departments are contained within each division:
- The Instructional Services Division is responsible for managing the services, resources, and extracurricular activities that support and enhance instruction.
- The Academic Services Division is responsible for ensuring academic accountability at the State and Federal levels, while at the same time implementing initiatives and support services that enhance academic performance.
- The Financial Services Division is responsible for managing district financial resources to ensure fiscal stability. This division also includes the administration of those departments that offer auxiliary services to support education.
- The Operating Services Division is responsible for overseeing district construction and technology implementation, as well as facility use, upkeep and daily operations.
- The Human Resource Services Division is responsible for recruitment, retention and management of human capitol, as well as ensuring employer accountability at the State & Federal levels.
- The Communication Services Division is responsible for managing the numerous messages and tools used for communicating with both internal and external audiences.