Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Elementary Enrollment Information

Current students who are entering Kindergarten through 5th grade for the next school year typically re-enroll in May at their school site. 

Proof of residency/address

Students are required to attach proof of residency/address to their annual enrollment card and return this back to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  1. a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
  2. apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease 
  3. families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note, in order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools:

  • They must reside in the Broken Arrow Public Schools district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for employees of Broken Arrow Public Schools.
  • If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the Enrollment Center, located at 210 N. Main Street.
  • All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.