BAHS weekly announcements
Mandatory Mondays is the official weekly news show of Broken Arrow High School. This show is produced by the ArrowVision video production students of The Pulse. Be in the know at BAHS with Mandatory Mondays and follow @BAHSPulse on Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram!
- Free tutoring will be offered after school in the media center classroom. If you need help in any of your classes, there's no need to sign up - just go to the media center on Tuesday or Thursday at 2:45 p.m.
- Seniors, don't forget to fill out your FAFSA. Federal student aid is the largest source of student aid in the united states and they only way to be considered for Pell grants, perkins loans and more is by submitting your FAFSA. A completed FAFSA will put you in consideration for federal, state, college and private scholarships and it's completely free. The only thing you'll spend completing your FAFSA is a few minutes of your time and you can get thousands of dollars in financial aid in return so why wait?
- Don’t forget every Tuesday the United Club meets in room B262 at 7:15 a.m. No membership required!
- The 2018 lip dub will be premiering on June 1 immediately following the spring football game at Tiger Field. Festivities kick off is at 7 p.m.
- Juniors and sophomores need to turn in their National Honor Society service hours. These are due Friday, May 25. Please turn them in Mrs. Taylor’s room (room #A208) or Mrs. Wilson’s room (room #B266). They may be turned in now if services hours are finished.
- There are still a small number of yearbooks left to purchase. Please stop by Main 106 to purchase one.
- On Tuesday, May 22 all Broken Arrow High School bands will be performing at the Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center at starting at 7 p.m. The highlighted performance will be by the wind ensemble playing pieces from the movie soundtracks like Jurassic Park, Star Wars and many more. This performance is free.|
- Seniors that are attending college or technical school in August, may request a final transcript through the Naviance system anytime. Final transcripts will be sent electronically to the school or this may be picked up for personal use. The approximate date that the final transcripts will be available is June 15.
Please check out other important high school news, under the "BA High School News" section of the high school's website.