Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Proof of residency required to be re-enrolled for next school year

Launch the first image gallery player

Enrollment for current students attending Broken Arrow Public Schools (BAPS) takes place each spring semester. In recent years, BAPS has seen unprecedented enrollment growth. In order to ensure that every student has access to the best education, parents must turn in proof of residency/address each year for their student to be re-enrolled.

Proof of residency helps align services and resources to balance class sizes and provide the very best in transportation, child nutrition and other student support services from Pre-K through 12th grade. 

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  1. a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
  2. apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease
  3. families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note, in order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools:

  • They must reside within the district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for BAPS employees.
  • If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the Enrollment Center, located at 210 N. Main Street.
  • All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.

For more information, please contact your school site or the enrollment office at 918-259-4301.