- Annual Report for 2013-2014
- Arrowpoint - Spring 2015
- Tiger Tracks - April 8, 2015
- Tiger Athletic News
- Human Resources & Employment
- Enrollment Information
- 2014-15 Instructional Calendar
- 2015-16 Instructional Calendar
- State Testing Results
- 2014-2015 Report Card Distribution Dates
- BAPS Strategic Plan
- BAPS Volunteer Information
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus
- ParentCONNECTxp link
- Performing Arts Center (PAC)
- Transportation\Bus Routes
- State Department of Education
- Oklahoma Policy Institute
Amidst the gratitude, laughter and applause from more than 650 people in attendance at the second annual Star Awards Gala at the Tulsa Renaissance Hotel, Broken Arrow Public Schools (BAPS) announced Oak Crest Elementary teacher Amanda Bowser as its District Teacher of the Year and Centennial Middle School secretary Patty Sutton as its Support Employee of the Year. In addition, a number of retirees and service award recipients were also . . .
Kindergarten is an exciting time for children, and the district’s instructional team is making the Pre-K to Kindergarten transition easier for parents by providing two informational meetings that will focus on what to expect as the new school year approaches. The second annual “Kindergarten 101” parent meetings will take . . .
Broken Arrow high school students in grades 9-12 for the 2015-16 school year can now take their required Personal Financial Literacy course online and during the summer through Tulsa Teachers Credit Union (TTCU) website with a program called FoolProof. This program is free to all students. TTCU has partnered with The FoolProof . . .