- Annual Report for 2013-2014
- Arrowpoint - Late Winter 2015
- Tiger Tracks - March 25, 2015
- Human Resources & Employment
- Enrollment Information
- 2014-15 Instructional Calendar
- 2015-16 Instructional Calendar
- State Testing Results
- 2014-2015 Report Card Distribution Dates
- BAPS Strategic Plan
- BAPS Volunteer Information
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus
- ParentCONNECTxp link
- Performing Arts Center (PAC)
- Transportation\Bus Routes
- State Department of Education
- Oklahoma Policy Institute
Broken Arrow High School (BAHS) drama students are bringing Charles Dickens’ beloved novel “Oliver!” to life April 9-11 at 7:30 p.m. in the Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center (BAPAC) theatre. This Lionel Bart musical follows the young and orphaned Oliver on his wild adventures through Victorian England. Featuring a cast of 45 high school students and 34 elementary and middle school students from across the . . .
To congratulate and honor its “stars,” Broken Arrow Public Schools (BAPS) combines many of its yearly awards ceremonies into a single celebration full of gratitude, laughter and applause. The second annual Star Awards Gala will recognize Site Teachers of the Year, Support Employees of the Year, retirees and service award . . .
Every year, a number of students in grades K-12 gather at Centennial Middle School to participate in the annual districtwide chess tournament, sponsored by Centennial’s PTA and Broken Arrow Public Schools’ Enrichment Specialists. This highly anticipated tradition is taking place on Saturday, May 2, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. . . .